We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boats timetable

Singapore
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Boats timetable

I was planning to go to Rigi on 22nd October. But Lake Lucerne's autumn timetable is only valid from 9th Sept to 20th Oct and the winter timetable is from 9th Dec. Anyone has any idea what happens in between? Can I still go up Rigi?

Sorry for being paranoid, but the same thing happened when I was in Lake Garda, and I ended up wasting 2 nights there!

Mentioned in this post
Cheshire
Level Contributor
301 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boats timetable

Hi, the winter 2013/14 timetable hasn't been published yet. However I think you are safe basing your plans on the 2012/13 winter timetable, I just checked my old paper copy and it is the same as 11/12. So not much change from year to year.

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
15,936 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boats timetable

No worries cheytan, the fall timetables are published on lakelucerne.ch/en/…seasonal-timetables.html (bottom of the page).

You will never waste time at Lucerne as you can see on the Top Questions about Lucerne (upper right side of your actual screen).

pore

Mentioned in this post
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
Singapore
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boats timetable

Thanks UriPower and pore, I just got a reply from the Lucerne Tourism Agency. The date that I'll be going on happens to be the start of the winter timetable =)

Mentioned in this post
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
4. Re: Boats timetable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 25, 2014