We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon

switzerland
2 posts
Save Topic
honeymoon

me and my fiancee are planning to come to switzerland in the last wk of jan until the feb 9th. we have booked a hotel in lucerne. can anyone advice me on the places that we can visit during this period. heard that not may places are open during this period. hope to hear from you soon

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
14,421 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon

There ar many attraction in Lucerne itself which are always open. For exemple Glacier Garden, Bourbaki Museum, Swiss traffic museum, Imax theater.

There are places to visit, for exemple Flüelen (museum of giant crystals in the old church www.riesenkristalle.ch also english guided), Mount Rigi, Engelberg and Mount Titlis, Mount Pilatus, glas museum and factory Hergiswil etc.

You could also make day excursions by train to Interlaken (Lucerne - Meiringen - Interlaken - Berne - Lucerne - part of the golden pass line), to Lugano or Locarno in the Ticino etc.

For timetables see www.sbb.ch/en

For abonnements see www.swisstravelsystem.com

Pore

switzerland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon

thanks for the info. its really very helpful.

3. Re: honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 03, 2009