We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

construction in dorfstrasse road

Which Engelberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thiruvananthapuram...
Level Contributor
183 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
construction in dorfstrasse road

while booking a apartment , it was mentioned that construction work is happening in Dorfstrasse 7-10 area .The apartment is lovely but was wondering that whether the construction work would make it unpleasant .Can somebody locally tell me whether the construction work would make it difficult to stay and would there be lots of noise ?

regds

Harri

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
13,684 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: construction in dorfstrasse road

Hi Harri

I do not know about this work. You can be sure, that during the night there will be no work.

pore

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: construction in dorfstrasse road

... although this being Switzerland, it's quite possible that work will start as early as 6:30 in the morning.

Thiruvananthapuram...
Level Contributor
183 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: construction in dorfstrasse road

Hi Pore & Neuch ,

Thanks a ton for the reply ..any other info on this would be great.. was closing on somewhere in villa maria apartment ..dorfstrassse 7...worried whether it would have lots of dust and noise all during daytime ...am coming there with my daughter ...generally believe construction rules would prevent lots of noise and debris to localites ..but dunno how the swiss rules are ..

regds

Harri

4. Re: construction in dorfstrasse road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 28, 2015