We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geneva hotel with a toddler

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Geneva hotel with a toddler

We are planning to stay in Geneva for 3 nights with our toddler in August. Can you please recommend a centrally located hotel or apartment rental that would be comfortable for the three of us. Thanks!

1. Re: Geneva hotel with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:10 am, February 06, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
247 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Geneva hotel with a toddler

We stayed at kempinski with our 2 year old. Kids menu on room service was great and they gave her a toy upon check in.

england
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Geneva hotel with a toddler

We stayed earlier this year with our grand=neice of 19 months and her mum at the Bel Esperance in central Geneva. I strongly recommend this hotel as

it benefits from an immaculate guest's kitchen that you can prepare meals in.

Other families with toddlers have stayed there. They provided a cot for my neice and we certainly enjoyed our stay. One thing is, is that the hotel is up quite a steep path but Geneva is hilly in any case. This hotel is very reasonable for Geneva and we were very comfortable. I know Geneva well as my sister lived there for 27 years.

4. Re: Geneva hotel with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 20, 2013