We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Le Viking,Morzine

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brentwood,England
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Le Viking,Morzine

I am considering an end of Feb visit with a 9 month old and a 4 year old and would like some guidance if someone could kindly help.

poole
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Le Viking,Morzine

I have just returned from a half term holiday at the Viking with 3 kids in tow,brilliant location,meals excellent and service good to,rooms adequate also,word of warning due to amount of people storing skis in tiny bootroom would make sure all your equipment is marked,definatly will be returning next year.

Newcastle-upon-Tyne
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Le Viking,Morzine

Did you go in the end?? What was it like

I am also considering booking Le Viking - for New Year 07/08. Looks fabulous in the brochure, but now concerned by the various negative reports.

We hvae 4 young children aged (at time of trip) 5, 7, 10 and 12 - hubby and I are experienced skiers, but this will be our first family ski holiday and it's going to cost ovrer £5,000 so am concerned that we get it right!! Love the idea of doorstep skiing and all the facilities for the kids.

Any additional feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

13. Re: Hotel Le Viking,Morzine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 29, 2009