We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near UN Geneva

nj
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near UN Geneva

Looking for hotels for conference and restaurant on

site. Looking for group rate for 20 people.

thanks

Babs

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,343 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near UN Geneva

Why do you need it to be near the UN? Geneva is a small town and transport is easy. Anyone staying at a Geneva hotel gets a free transport pass. There are masses of htels a 5 minute tram ride from the UN building.

The only decent hotel near the UN is the Intercontinental.

nj
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near UN Geneva

Thank you for your response. I guess I don't

really need to be close to the UN if transportation

won't be an issue. Can you advis of any

hotels - with conference site and a restaurant

in hotel. Do you know anything about the

Manotel Royal on 41, rue de Lausanne?

thanks

babs

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,343 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near UN Geneva

The Manotel is fine, very close to the train station, and with a tram to the UN building (less than 5 minutes) right at the door.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near UN Geneva

All Manotels in Geneva are reliable. Royal is only one.Depending on when your party is going you may have a problem if you want a meeting room and restaurant facilities in the hotel as they are not typical business hotels. The hotel chains may be more suitable as I assume you are planning a company conference.

5. Re: Hotels near UN Geneva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 20, 2009