We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Flights

Kuwait
2 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Flights

Anyone know of cheap flights from Trivandrum to Geneva and Geneva to Kuwait.

Thanks,

Basel, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Flights

hallo sheenzt, try the emirates and the quatar airlines. this is how i go to trivandrum.

But they fly to zurich and I think that is the only " direct" line: zurich-Trivandrum with stopovers in Dubai or erm..I am forgeting the name ...Dosha?

else you have to go either to Mumbai, new delhi or Chennai to find better and more offers.

This info is to the best of my knowledge. try also options in ebookers.com. But do not book there, I read in the forums that people had troubles with their tickets. Just get ideas there.

Tak

2. Re: Cheap Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, September 11, 2009