My girlfriend and I are hoping to get a bit of information on our upcoming road trip. We are going to be driving from Munich to Venice where we will stay the night and then from Venice to Lauterbrunnen the next day traveling through the lake como region.
We have noticed that these are toll roads so we are wondering a few things.
1. How much are tolls going to cost? (Estimates are fine)
2. Are there any types of prepaid passes for the tolls we should look in to?
3. Can the tolls be paid with credit cards?
4. What's the euro per liter cost of fuel in the area?
5. Are there any must see sights along the way that you would recommend?
6. Any tips advice on making a road trip like this?
Any information you would like to provide would be fantastic. We are looking to find the little hidden gems along the way.