We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Topic
Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

Dear All,

I'm planning to visit Switzerland in the month of July. Is a good time to visit there?

Which is the best place to visit in Switzerland?

Kind regards,

Firoz Khan

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,628 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

Best is a totally personal opinion. I would say it's somewhere in the mountains with a lake within easy reach for me. Yes, July is a good time to visit.

I think your question is probably what do we think is best for you? That is something that only you or someone very close to you can work out. Ask yourself questions - why Switzerland, what do I want to do? narrow it down a bit - are you attracted by mountains, lakes, cities? Do you want to see major tourist attractions, travel the tourist train routes, get to the top of as many mountains as possible?

When you have decided what you want then come back with the info, tell us more and maybe we can help.

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
13,198 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

Hi FirozKhan2175 and welcome on the forum

I would start by reading "How shall I start planning my trip to Switzerland?" on the Top questions about Switzerland.

Switzerland is full of best places, you can find them all on www.myswitzerland.com .

Yes, look which area or place you would like to visit most and come back with more specific questions on the relative forum.

pore

Basel, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

Engadin. My absolute favourite.

4. Re: Which is the best place in Switzerland to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 04, 2014