We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling

Pune
2 posts
2 reviews
Cycling

Hi, I'm looking at cycling through Switzerland for about 6 - 7 days.

I am travelling alone and will be in Switzerland after a month in Munich.

So I am looking for a organisation which does such cycling tours and organises accomodation etc., preferably for youngsters.

Please help!!

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
14,887 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Cycling

What kind of organization? Until 2 years ago I went with a friend for a 1-2 weeks long cycling tours around Switzerland almost every year. You don't need any organization, except in order to just not be alone.

Pune
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cycling

Hi, thank for your info

I would prefer to go with a group of people.. Plus I'm going to have luggage, so when a tour is organised, luggage is taken care of.

I know going with a friend is the best way, but I don't have any friends willing/in Europe!

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
40 posts
3. Re: Cycling

Hi, I was hoping to see who could help me with pointing me in the direction of a good self guided cycle tour company in Switzerland. I'd like to cycle for 7 to 10 days through the alps, and know the country has designated trails but I don't want to carry my luggage on my bike, and its gotten so expensive flying my bike over from home that I want to rent a quality bike. So I'm looking for help with bike rental and luggage carrying. Any advice? Thank you so much!

Darla

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
474 posts
4. Re: Cycling

There you go: http://www.veloland.ch/en/welcome.cfm

5. Re: Cycling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 29, 2014