We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in or near Perugia

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Villa in or near Perugia

We will visit Perugia from June 5th. to june 11th. and would like to stay in a villa in or near Perugia, this booking would be for my wife and myself, if any one could make recommendations I would be most grateful.

UK
Level Contributor
2,878 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in or near Perugia

It's like looking for hen's teeth if you require a villa for just two people. Here is one, through an agency we've used in the past, that is 17kms from Perugia but bookings are from weekend to weekend.

summersleases.com/villas/…38

Italia
Level Contributor
28 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in or near Perugia

Try www.ownersdirect.com and search for Umbria and apartments for 2 this will give you plenty of options for villa stays ... Gubbio area is a great central place to be...have a good trip!

3. Re: Villa in or near Perugia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 03, 2014