We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castiglione del Lago Commune

Which Perugia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corte Madera
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Castiglione del Lago Commune

Is anyone able to provide to me the email address for the Comune di Castiglione del Lago? I must obtain a death certificate from them and wish to write via email to determine cost, etc. I already have the following information but need the email address. Thank you!

C'è qualcuno che è in grado di fornirmi l'indirizzo email per il Comune di Castiglione del Lago? Devo ottenere un certificato di morte e vorrei conoscere il costo, ecc Questo è molto importante, e il tempo è essenziale. Grazie.

Tel.07596581- dall'estero 397596581)

Comune di Castiglione del Lago

Ufficio Anagrafe

Piazza Gramsci, 1

06061 Castiglione del Lago

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,094 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castiglione del Lago Commune

Not sure but is this the email add you were looking for?

Municipality of Castiglione del Lago

Piazza Gramsci, 1

06061 Castiglione del Lago

Tel +39 075 96581

E-mail: info@comune.castiglione-del-lago.pg.it

Address PEC : @ comune.castiglionedellago postacert.umbria.it

Corte Madera
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castiglione del Lago Commune

I am grateful not only for the response but also for the promptness. That is exactly what I was seeking. Thank you, bundles!

3. Re: Castiglione del Lago Commune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Perugia