We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant suggestions in Perugia

Which Perugia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
Level Contributor
113 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant suggestions in Perugia

We will be visiting in late April. I'd love some suggestions for good restaurants.

La Canada...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

We were in Perugia last spring. OUr favorite restaturant was:

Antica Trattoria San Lorenzo

Piazza Dante 19

075 5722845

It's opposite the entrance to the Cathedral in the centro storico.

Miami Beach
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

Hello!

Your tag name caught my eye...I am a knitter too (a beginner, though). I actually think I may have seen your name on one of the craft/knitting blogs or web sites. I'm browsing the Perugia forum b/c I am going there in July and wanted some suggestions as to restaurants, accomodations, etc. Do you have any suggestions from your recent trip there?

Thanks in advance! Hope you had a great time on your vacation.

Perugia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

I saw your mail only today. I live in Perugia and frequently go out for dinner. The restaurants i prefer are:

IL GRADALE, inside Castello di Monterone, for its Umbrian specialities and typical food.

L'OPERA, in the historical centre, for its good fish selection.

bye

Dona64

Perugia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

I saw your mail only today. I live in Perugia and frequently go out for dinner. The restaurants i prefer are:

IL GRADALE, inside Castello di Monterone, for its Umbrian specialities and typical food.

L'OPERA, in the historical centre, for its good fish selection.

bye

Dona64

Lyon
Level Contributor
15 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

We were last week at the Antica Trattoria San Lorenzo - and it was aweful to the degree that I wrote to the guide Michelin Italia 2007 about it. As a curtesy I sent a copy to the Antica T S L - and in return got an most insulting email which said that I am badly educated and if I want "predictable" food I should go to McDonalds...

Based in my experience stay away from this restaurant!

Lyon
Level Contributor
15 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

We had kunch last week at the Antica Trattoria. We were the only two people in the restaurant - and the food was aweful to the degree that I wrote to the Guide Michelin Italia 2007 where it is listed with 2 forks. As a curtesy I sent I copy to the Trattoria and received a most insulting reply, calling me all sorts of names and suggesting that all I deserve is eating at McDonalds!

Stay away from that place...

7. Re: restaurant suggestions in Perugia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Perugia