We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Tours of Tuscany

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IL
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Private Tours of Tuscany

My husband and I went to Tuscany and arranged a private guided tour online with Luca of http://www.hillsandroads.com. I read several reviews and decided to book with Luca – which I am so happy about - we were VERY happy with our tour!!!

Luca promptly responded to my email, answered ALL of my questions, and even emailed me to confirm our reservation!! Luca picked us up from our hotel, on time, and took us on a driving tour of the wine country – which was wonderful!! He gave great information about the region and even took us to a few different areas without charging us. He even arranged for our lost luggage to meet up with us in Cinque Terra- which made our trip much more pleasant.

Luca was VERY polite, accommodating, and I would highly recommend his serves even if I were a women traveling alone. His tours are well worth expense.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Tours of Tuscany

Bragger,

I am happy that you had such a great tour of Tuscany. We will be in Livorno (cruise ship stop) and would like to take a day tour of Siena and the surrounding area. I will try to contact Luca's company to see if they can accommodate us for a day tour. Thanks for your post.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Tours of Tuscany

Bragger,

I am happy that you had such a great tour of Tuscany. We will be in Livorno (cruise ship stop) and would like to take a day tour of Siena and the surrounding area. I will try to contact Luca's company to see if they can accommodate us for a day tour. Thanks for your post.

3. Re: Private Tours of Tuscany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, August 25, 2009