We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

Berlin
11 posts
Save Topic
Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

Friends of mine ate at the resturant in palazzo ravizza years ago and claimed it was excellent. Does anyone have a newer experience? They also went to a great classical concert heald in an english church,but they can´t remember the name of it. Does anyone know the concert and where I can get tickets in advance?

minnesota
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

I don´t know about the resturant, but I can tell you that the concert was one of the highlights of our trip. It is called Concerto Classico and their website www.concertoclassico.info.

Have fun!

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,372 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

We stayed in and ate at the Palazzo Ravizza in 2001 and it was truly excellent food. We've had 4 friends stay and eat there in 2005 and last year and they all loved the hotel and food also.

knb
colorado
Level Contributor
705 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

jerryott - so good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Palazzo Rivizza. We will be staying there in May and looking forward to it.

4. Re: Palazzo Ravizza resturant and Concerts in Siena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 23, 2009