We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuscany places to stay recommendations

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
560 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tuscany places to stay recommendations

We have done some research on areas to stay in Tuscany and now would like to get some recommendations on places to stay

Our requirements are as follows - rooms must have air conditioning and we need to have internet access as I do need to check email once per day for work. We are planning on traveling late June or early July 2014

We are looking for some modern amenities with old world charm if there is such a place. A pool would be nice to have as this will be our last stop after a visit to Venice and the Bologna area. Our plan right now is to stay five nights and I think most villas have a week stay in the summer

We will be 2 adults with our two older teen children and will need two rooms, two bedrooms, etc

We are open to farm stays, B&B, hotels, etc. I think we want to stay somewhere near Siena so that we can visit both the Chianti Region and the Val d'orcia area and it seems like Siena is in the middle but open to other areas

other than day trips to these areas and Siena we do plan on visiting Florence by train one day. We will have a car

Thank you for any guidance

1. Re: Tuscany places to stay recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 11, 2014