We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free parking in Siena?

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
Free parking in Siena?

We will be coming from the south to Siena for the day with our rental car. Where can we park for free and walk into the city?

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,807 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free parking in Siena?

tamnpat,

This may help discovertuscany.com/siena/tourist-info/parki…

Montepulciano, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
6,909 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free parking in Siena?

I often park for free up by the fortress on Via Vittorio Veneto. You have to be careful and, as always, look for the spaces that are outlined in white (free) as opposed to blue (pay) but there are plenty of them, especially as you walk further away from the centre (but it's still not far to walk back). It doesn't work on a Wednesday (market day) nor if you arrive crazy early in the morning when the streets are being cleaned but irrespective of what time I arrive, I'm usually lucky, even if I have to drive around once.

3. Re: Free parking in Siena?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 03, 2014