We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gucci Watch

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Herefordshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gucci Watch

Hello, we are staying in the Siena area for my 50th Birthday in a few weeks and my husband has promised to buy me a Gucci watch. I have looked in the UK and there is one model that I love and I would like to know if there are any Jewellers stocking Gucci in Siena and also would it be cheaper buying it there and having a few more euros left to spend or should he buy it in the UK. Many thanks anyone who can offer some advice.

Paciano, Italy
Level Contributor
420 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gucci Watch

If you don't find it in Siena, the Gucci store in Florence is 1 hour away by train. If it turns out to be cheaper here in Italy, more power to you. Otherwise, you can always have your husband by it belatedly when you return to the UK

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gucci Watch

Thankyou for that. I don't know if Gucci are a company that fix their prices worldwide so he might be better buying the one I've seen here already, but a trip to Florence is planned by bus from Sienna.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gucci Watch

IMO, I would only buy from an authorized Gucci retailer to be certain that you are getting the real thing. The Gucci website shows, at Ffuzzy pointed out, that the nearest Gucci shop is in Florence.

http://www.gucci.com/us/storelocator

Enjoy your birthday gift.

Edited: 9:18 pm, August 01, 2012
4. Re: Gucci Watch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 21, 2013