We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please...We would love to find a romantic place to stay

Stockton, California
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Help please...We would love to find a romantic place to stay

Hi,

My husband and I will be touring Italy. We want to find a wildly romantic place to stay in Tuscany. We love to drink wine and would love to tour different wineries. We have 3 night's to stay in Tuscany. Does anyone have any idea's on where to stay or what tour's we should take. We will be renting a car once we get into Tuscany. We love romance, wine and great food. Any suggestion's would be greatly appreciated! Thank You, Denise

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Siena Walking Tours - Private Guided Tours
City Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
1. Re: Help please...We would love to find a romantic place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:05 am, February 19, 2006
Stockton, California
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please...We would love to find a romantic place to stay

Julia,

Thank you for your reply. I will email them and see what they have avaliable. Thank you for helping us!