We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at bus station or train station?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage at bus station or train station?

We are wanting to stop in Siena on our way between Florence and Naples. There are 3 of us and we will each have a 25" suitcase and carry-on. I've tried (unsuccessfully) to find information on the web concernng if the bus station and/or train station have luggage storage facilities in Siena. I did see one post that said only the bus station did, but, I'm not sure if this is lockers or an attendant. If it is only the bus station and they have lockers, will a 25" suitcase fit in one?

As far as travel goes, I guess we would take the bus from Florence to Siena, store our luggage, see Siena and then take the bus to the train station? Help!

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or train station?

There isn't luggage storage at Siena Train station. You may want to contact the turism board

www.terresiena.it

infoaptsiena@terresiena.it

or the bus company you are using.

2. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or train station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 28, 2009