We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
169 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Need Help!!

We are staying in a argitursimo in the San Gimignano area. The question that I have is that we are trying to catch a flight to Paris, looks like easy jet flies out from Pisa so we are trying to think of the best way to arrive in Pisa. Does anyone have any suggestions? Tickets are pretty good flying out from Pisa via easy jet. Thanks!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,471 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help!!

Take the bus from San Gimignano down to Poggibonsi, then the train Poggibonsi to Pisa Aeroporto www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html Check train times seven days in advance, and note where to change trains.

www.easyjet.com

www.parisinfo.com

Accommodation www.venere.com

Indiana
Level Contributor
169 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help!!

So do I need to book my train tickets 7 days in advance?

3. Re: Need Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, June 20, 2013