We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

sydney
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
car hire

Can anyone please tell me if there is a car rental firm in San Gimignano

Southport, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: car hire

Don't think so - didn't see one anyway. We hired at Pisa airport and drove to San G.

sydney
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: car hire

thankyou for your reply. I have found one called Bellini Bruno. They hire bikes, motor bikes and cars. If that helps anyone else.

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
245 reviews
3. Re: car hire

I will be visiting San Gimignano in June and was wondering how the car rental situation went...do you have any contact info for the company that you used?

sydney
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: car hire

The car company is bellinibruno.com. I can't recommend them yet as I won't be using them until June, hopefully they are o.k. I will report back on my return.

Florida
1 post
5. Re: car hire

I am thinking of renting from bellinibruno next month. Can anyone tell me their experience with bellinbruno?

6. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 08, 2009