We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Level Contributor
284 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

Hi

We are coming on Saturday and will be arriving around 9am, can you tell me how I can get from airport to hotel Bologna, is there a train from the airport that goes to the staion near the hotel or a cab, how much would that cost, the hotel does a shuttle servie but we have to pay 15 euros for the three of us, wondered if the train would be alot cheaper or a taxi.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,112 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

According to the hotel's web site, it is a 5-minute walk from Pisa Centrale station, which is a few minutes by train from Pisa airport.

surrey
Level Contributor
284 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

Thanks for the reply, yes I see that, do you kniw how much the train would cost from airport to there, as just trying to work out what is the cheapest way.

regards

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,112 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

The fare from Pisa Aeroporto to Pisa Centrale is €1.50.

surrey
Level Contributor
284 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

Thanks will do that then, much cheaper, When we come out of arrivals is it quite easy to find the Train station at the airport, and is it just one stop to Pisa Centrale.

Regards

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,112 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

Just follow the signs for trains.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

I think you'll have done this journey by now, but I'll post in case it helps someone else. It was really easy to do on the bus. I used Google and checked the bus stops. It was a short and uncomplicated walk from the stop, Crispi 2. The LAM Rosso bus was clearly visible outside departures. I was anxious about finding the right stop but there was an illuminated sign in the bus. The bus back was even easier. Got a ticket from the little shop slightly down the road from the hotel and the bus stop was nearby in the same road = nearer than the outward journey. Cheaper and easier than train!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

I just booked a room at Hotel Bologna for December. According to their website, they pick you up from the airport (and drop off on your return) for free if you booked your room directly with them. If you booked through an agency, then they charge Euro 5 for the same service. This would have been the simplest way.

8. Re: Pisa Airport to hotel Bologna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 17, 2014