We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Pisa to Aulla

UK
Level Contributor
275 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Pisa to Aulla

Can anyone tell me times of trains Pisa to Aulla and is the train direct. Need one about lunchtime and also need train Aulla to Pisa to arrive 9am. Are they usually on time and what is the cost .. Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,364 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

Check train times over the next seven days www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

if you are arriving/departing from the airport, look for trains from Pisa Airport. Trains are usually direct from Pisa Centrale.

The cost is NA online more than seven days in advance but does not change. Buy in Italy.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,468 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

I'd like to add that you might wish to travel on the scenic branch line that runs through the beautiful Garfagnana valley, as opposed to the coastal route. even if doing so takes an hour more and the fare is marginally more expensive.

To identify those trains, choose regional trains whose fare is 8.90 euro (7.10 is the fare via the coast).

UK
Level Contributor
275 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

Thanks everyone. I have looked at the times. Do you know if the trains are direct and do I buy ticket on train or at the station?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,322 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

Buy at the station. Validate (time/date-stamp) before boarding.

The trains are direct unless a 'change station' is shown on the website and two trains are detailed for the connection.

6. Re: Train from Pisa to Aulla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 08, 2013