We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be warned when buying tickets to the Tower

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Be warned when buying tickets to the Tower

Have just been online to books our tickets to climb the Tower. I kept getting an error message at the end, so I tried again, same error message, so tried again. Turns out I've been charged 3 times. Now for the fun part (not) - trying to get a refund.

Setubal, Portugal
Level Contributor
162 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be warned when buying tickets to the Tower

Cohunagirl, there are postings about this here in the forum, that is why i kept doing pdf/ print to pdf through the steps of my booking.

If you had done this, you'd just have to go to the ticket office on the day and they would give you the tickets. It has happened with other ppl from TA forums.

Luckly, ours came through, got the receipt at the end, and an email right on.

Don't know how they work with refunds, maybe someone wlse here does.

Good luck! And dont let this darken your trip

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be warned when buying tickets to the Tower

Carlos e Sofia, thanks. All good now. Got my voucher after emailing them a few times and they only charged me once when they realized what happened. I really only wanted to let people know that if you get an error message when booking that the booking may actually have worked so check your email first before booking again. 16 days til we are there...!!!

3. Re: Be warned when buying tickets to the Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 16, 2013