We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Da Bruno, Via Luigi Bianchi 12, P{isa

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
327 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Da Bruno, Via Luigi Bianchi 12, P{isa

Having visited Bruno's a few nights ago I thought I would recommend to all here. Bruno's proclaims that it is the best eatery in Pisa! I dont know as I have only been to a half dozen! Bruno's is a very pleasantly laid out and decorated old fashioned charming restaurant that reminded the Memsahib and I of New York Italian joints. The waiters, having been around the block a bit, are very New York like and each a character. The food was exellent - we had top quality fillet steaks that were cooked to perfection. All other bits and pieces were equally good and a splendid bottle of Chianti to boot. The complementary dessert wine and dipping biscotti was a very nice touch at the end of the meal. As you would expect with Pisa's "best restaurant" it is a bit pricey so you should first check the menu outside before booking or walking in. The experience was really good and a great place to spend our last night in Pisa.

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Da Bruno, Via Luigi Bianchi 12, P{isa

paymonger,

may you write a review?? much better than an open topic...

cheers

silvietta

2. Re: Restaurant Da Bruno, Via Luigi Bianchi 12, P{isa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 06, 2012