We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

London
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

Please can anyone recommend a hotel in Pisa (or nearby with shuttle for example) that will offer the best value for me and my eight year old daughter if we visit during May Bank holiday week.

I'm thinking a Travelodge type of hotel or maybe a hotel that would be prepared to add a put-up bed into a single room.

Thanks

SP

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

value hotels in pisa are the bigger one, e.g. hotel san ranieri, hotel bonanno, hotel AC, or "my hotel galilei"...all that hotels alre a bit outside the center, but they often makes very good offers. instead, you may look for a b&b or, if you'll have a car, for a speciality lodging such as ann agriturismo...in any case, look here on TA: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/HACSearch?geo=187899&q=Pisa%2C+Italy&inDay=7&inMonth=01%2F2011&checkIn=dd%2Fmm%2Fyyyy&outDay=9&outMonth=01%2F2011&checkOut=dd%2Fmm%2Fyyyy&searchAll=true&adults=1

cheers

silvia

Wexford,Ireland
Level Contributor
98 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

try looking at hotel moderno pisa, basic but very central and cheap

catherine

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

we stayed in the Bologna and by booking long in advance got a good rate (59 euro double room with breakfast in december). close to the trainstation and maybe they will have their transfer to the airport up and running again.

4. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Pisa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 08, 2011