We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should i choose pisa?

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
should i choose pisa?

looking for a cheap getaway pisa is coming up cheap for flights. to be honest i know nothing about the place i have a 5 day trip planned im looking for a nice hotel with a good pool, close to a beach, nice food. i dont mind staying in a place outside pisa but not too far has any1 got a place in mind? thank you....

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: should i choose pisa?

pisa is a wonderful idea!!

but pisa is not on the beach, so the nearest beach is in Marina di Pisa and tirrenia (but no resort). First place where there are resorts is Calambrone (nice resorts but terrible village). I prefere Viareggio (40minutes far from Pisa), where you may find a nice beach, nice town and nice resorts...

let me know if you need more help

cheers

silvia

2. Re: should i choose pisa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 08, 2010