We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinque Terre

Which Livorno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamden, Connecticut
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Topic
Cinque Terre

Sarah T

I'm arriving the end of October on the Voyager of the Seas. I was thinking about booking a tour to Cinqe Terre from the cruise line. Do you recommend this? Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated.

Livorno
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinque Terre

Afraid I've never worked on that particular tour, i'll try and find out more about it from colleagues

Fer
St Louis, MO
Level Contributor
175 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinque Terre

I can't speak for the tour itself since I have never done it but I can say that you would LOVE Cinque Terre and it would be worth a visit. We were all over Italy and Cinque Terre was by far our favortie. Have fun!!!

3. Re: Cinque Terre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 22, 2009