We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruising to Livorno

Which Livorno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
4 posts
Save Topic
cruising to Livorno

Hi there, My husband and I will be cruising to Livorno on Carnival Freedom in early August. We would like to take the train from Livorno to Florence as early as 7:45. We would like to leave Florence by noon then head back on the train to the Pisa Leaning Tower stop. We hope to take some photographs of the tower for about 40 minutes. We would then head back on the train to Livorno.

Do you think we could do all of this and be back to catch the ship by the latest 4:45.

I know we are cramming it all in but this is a once in a lifetime trip for me.

We will be leaving this Saturday so I would love to hear your views.

24 Covington

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cruising to Livorno

Hi,

I would love to hear about your trip. We will be in Livorno in early Sept. from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. We would like to take the train from Livorno to Florence, then to Lucca and Pisa. The route makes a big loop back to Livorno.

Please share your experience with us.

Thank you.

CMS39

Volterra, Italy
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cruising to Livorno

hi,

Have you thought about getting a private driver? It would be a lot easier.

Bye

Jill

3. Re: cruising to Livorno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 07, 2009