We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We want to hear some music

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
We want to hear some music

Awhile ago I read on this forum about Franz Moser and lovely music in Siena and Florence. I contacted him about Siena and he said there were no concerts on the dates we would be there--perhaps Florence. As we are visiting Florence as well, I have tried asking him again using both "reply" and new e-mails with the same address, but now they continually bounce back. So anyone---how can we find out what music (not an expensive concert)--just a nice casual evening--church? bar? cafe? coffee shop? piazza? whatever---where we can hear music that is popular in Italy. Our tastes usually run towards Jazz, but "when in Rome"..............I am open to hearing new kinds of music. Any suggestions appreciated. Or if you have the correct e-mail address for Franz Moser that would be great also.

Thanks.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We want to hear some music

Oops--I should have mentioned the dates:

March 19, 20 21

Berlin
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: We want to hear some music

Hi,

I know he has had some computer trouble and should be in the U.S touring right now. I think he is going to be back in a week so try emailing again then.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We want to hear some music

Thanks Ann.54

I had pretty much given up, but decided to try again.

I contacted Franz again and he replied quite promptly.

There is a concert in Florence for our dates and we plan to go.

Many thanks.

4. Re: We want to hear some music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 23, 2009