We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Malls

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet Malls

Hi Everyone-

There seems to be some question as to go or not to go to the Outlet Malls. We just went in Oct. '06. This Mall outside of Florence is great for those people who normally shop at Designer stores. The discounts are good, but I would go early because they get picked over quickly. I bought a YSL bag for E160 which was orginally E700. This is not the outlet malls that you are used to in the States so don't be shocked if the prices are high for you. The Mall is really nice and only has designer stores, YSL, Fendi, Gucci, etc.

Vancouver
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Malls

where exactly is the out?

how do u get there?

thx for ur help!

Vancouver
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Malls

where exactly is the out?

how do u get there?

thx for ur help!

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Malls

See for example

www.enjoyflorence.com/english/outlet.html

But be aware that most TAs visitors found the various outlet rather a disappointment either price or assortment wise.

England
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet Malls

Hi.

For directions to the Prada outlet at Montecino, D&G at Incisa and the Mall, see:

thisistravel.co.uk/travel/…

I loved my visit to these outlets, particularly D&G and Prada, but it's best to go with an open mind and not get disappointed if there's nothing there you fancy. When I visited Prada I got a skirt for 50 euros, a coin purse for 38 and a bag for 100 euros, but you could easily come away with nothing on a different day.

Florence
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Malls

For those of you who don't want to travel as far as Levanella for Prada or il Leccio for The Mall and D&G, there is a store called Emporium, in the commercial area of Osmannoro, only a 3 minutes drive from Florence airport. They have all the major designer brands.

England
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet Malls

Hi.

I should have said the Prada outlet - Space - was in Montevarchi, (Levanella area), not Montecino - oops!

7. Re: Outlet Malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 25, 2009