We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservation at Uffizi Gallery

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
clark summit, pa
Level Contributor
405 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Reservation at Uffizi Gallery

We will in Florence during Easter and plan to visit Uffizi gallery. How do I make the reservation? The web reservation has lot of web only charges. Do you recommend calling the gallery from the US and making the reservation? Or is the web reservation the only way to do it? Please advise.

clark summit, pa
Level Contributor
405 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Reservation at Uffizi Gallery

Thanks to everyone for so much help. Yes I will book before I leave and I have bought Rick Steve's Italy. Great help guys, I really appreciate it. Let you know how everything went when I get back.

Philadelphia, PA
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Reservation at Uffizi Gallery

I strongly suggest you make a reservation. We were in Florence during, what the locals say, was the coldest week of the year. The line for the Uffizi at 8:45 a.m. on a Tuesday stretched the length of the building and some said it would take 3 hours to get in. Definitely get a reservation. you have nothing to lose if you do and only time to gain so that you can see other sites!

Highly recommend Quatro Leoni to eat for dinner on the other side of the Ponte Vecchio. It was fabulous and reasonably priced.

DFW, Texas
Level Contributor
157 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Reservation at Uffizi Gallery

Does anybody have an idea how long it will take to go through the Uffizi with the audio tour?