We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
596 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

I'll be in Florence in October and would like to spend one day touring San Gimignano and a winery. Any suggestions for a Bus or Private Tour? I'm looking at all options right now.

1. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, July 24, 2009
NZ
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

"Alessandro Cammilli" <alecamma@hotmail.com>

Alessandro or his friend Roberto would be wonderful, private tour it is so worth it!!!

Japan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

Dear

For wine tasting and wine tour in the Chgianti area or Motalcino i can sugest Domenico profetional wine expert english speaker.

The e.mail operedivino@nifty.com

Ciao and enjoy your wine tour.

Pa.
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

I used Christian at www.viaggidambra.com He was very knowledgeable about Tuscany. Visit his website. Ithink you will be well satified. Have a glass for me.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, info@youritalianconcierge.com. She gave us a wonderful outing that included San G and a couple other hilltop towns...great day!

Level Contributor
77 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

I went with Artviva after much research and really liked them. Small groups of ten to twelve or so and great guides. The tour also included Siena.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,617 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

ttt

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

Angela at http://www.greve-in-chianti.com/angela.htm does wine tours for individuals and small groups. These are generally Chianti or San Gimignano area according to the sample itineraries on her web page.

9. Re: Wanted: Tour of San Gimignano & Winery - Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 13, 2009