We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Urbino

Matawan Nj
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Urbino

Does anyone know of a tourist agency which includes Urbino as one of their stops on a day trip from Florence? I have seen day trips to Siena, Assisi, Perugia, but nothing to Urbino.

It is such a lovely city- I visited there about 20 years ago and would love to return. Thanks.

Bill

st lucia
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Urbino

Don't think anyone will do Urbino from Florence. Tour companies tend to do the trips which are nearer to their locations and let's face it Florence has no lack of this kind of tour. I would suggest you hire a car and visit Urbino this way. The drive is nice and you could take in Arezzo and Sansepolcro en route.You will get so much more from doing it this way rather than being stuck in a 4 hour coach trip with little time in Urbino itself.

Enjoy your trip and should you require any info on Urbino, please get in touch----I live only 30 mins from there and can also put you in touch with a good guide if you like.