We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
228 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

Hi All,

Does anyone knows what are the seating hours for Caffe' Coquinarius? I tried to google & search in TA archive but haven't found the info yet. Appreciate your help, thanks!

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

They are open for lunch and dinner (12:30 - 3:30) and for dinner (6:30 - 11); they are open every day. We advise booking this boite, as it fills rather quickly (055/230 2153).

We adore the place.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
228 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

Hi Artviva, thanks and I am aware of their opening hours. But what I'm interested to know is the seating hours (especially for lunch) because I heard some restaurants only offer seating hours at certain time (i.e. 19.30 and 21.30). Would you know more on the seating hours? Thank you in advance.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
972 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

They do not have set seating times. A reservation is a good idea though as they are a small place and quite popular. Great food, wonderful wine list.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
228 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

ah ok, great - thank you very much!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

Hi - I read your forum posting re: Caffe Coquinarius, and was wondering whether you ended up going to the restaurant. Also, did you make reservations at the restaurant before, and, if you did, do they understand if you make reservations in English?

Thank you!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

They speak English very well and reservations are highly advised - while they have moved into a larger facility, it is still not huge and they are quite popular. And they only moved down a few doors from their previous location by the way. I often will stop by at around 11-11:30 if I have not made reservations the night before, and ask if there are any available time slots for lunch without a problem. I love their pasta with pears and cheese - simply delicious. As is any one of their many salad combinations. Enjoy!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

Thank you for the quick response!

8. Re: Seating Hours for Caffe' Coquinarius?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 25, 2015