We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leonardo da Vinci Museums in Florence

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Leonardo da Vinci Museums in Florence

My son (age 9) is keen to visit the Leonardo Da Vinci museum in Florence, however I've just realised that there are 2 in Florence. Is the museum on Via dei Servi new??, it doesn't have many reviews compared to the one on Via Cavour. They both seem to be suited to children. My daughter ( age 16) likes the sound of the gift shop at the one on Via Cavour. However another reviewer thinks the Via dei Servi one is best for children. Has anyone been to both? Any recomendations?

Thank you

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,633 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leonardo da Vinci Museums in Florence

I don't think the one on Via dei Servi is new, it has certainly been there a few times. I think it is the better one for children as it is more hands-on. It has a gift shop too.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,279 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leonardo da Vinci Museums in Florence

MarelleDW,

I didn't even realize there was such a museum so thanks for asking about it. I'll be visiting with my teenager too. For other TA members who might be interested, here's a link to the correct TA page. The automatic one in Marelle's post is for an unrelated hotel.

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g187895-d22…

3. Re: Leonardo da Vinci Museums in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 18, 2014