We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How To Get To The Mall

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
601 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
How To Get To The Mall

Hi We are visiting Florence in August and would like to visit The Mall. I have read about the public buses that depart from Firenze Bus Station (for 5 or 6 euro one way), can anyone highlight to me how to get to that bus station? We'll be staying in a hotel just 5 mins walk away from Termini. Is there a time table for departures? Should we get return tickets as well or buy the tix from The Mall?

There are 4 of us, is there another way to travel to The Mall without too much costs? Don't mind paying a bit more than to arrive with a bus loads of people but if it's too costly then we'll just have to make do.

Thanks for advice :)

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,229 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How To Get To The Mall

I assume you mean you are staying near the station of Santa Maria Novella since Termini is in Rome not Florence? The bus station is right next to the train station. I think you can also get a train to Montevarchi and then a taxi to the Mall. This FAQ may help further:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187895-i68-k42341…

Singapore
Level Contributor
601 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How To Get To The Mall

Hi Thanks for pointing that out. Yes I meant Santa Maria Novella station.

I will arrive in Florence at 10.40am in the morning and thinking of heading to The Mall at around 12.30. Is there a bus at that time? The thread has some bus departures time but since it's an old thread I'm not sure if it's still the same. It would be awesome if someone can confirm the timing. Thanks!

"I believe the buses from Florence were at 9.00; 11.00; 12.30; 12.35; 15.00; 16.00 and returning at 12.45; 14.23; 14.30; 15.23; 16.00; 16.58; 19.05; 19.20." - from another thread

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,229 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How To Get To The Mall

I'm afraid I really don't know. The Mall has an information centre, why not email them? The address is here:

themall.it/en/…visit-the-mall.html

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How To Get To The Mall

hi , i was in florence on 17-20 june 2013 . buses run from the SITA depot , adjacent to Santa Maria Nouvella train station , Florence . Buses run from here to the Mall thru out the day but they are more frequent till 2pm . yes , buses do run at 12 and 12 30 . ticket cost is 5euro per person one way . buy your return tickets too though there is no discount . last bus leaves the mall at 7 20 pm . taking a taxi is rather expensive and pointless as buses r quite good . try to reach bus station at least ten to fifteen minutes before departure . do see this link -

www.themall.it .

phone number +39 056 8657775 . You will get ans to ALL your questions.

Ulverston, England...
Level Contributor
74 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How To Get To The Mall

I think this is what you need.

themall.it/en/…visit-the-mall.html

Ulverston, England...
Level Contributor
74 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How To Get To The Mall

The above has all different ways to get to the Mall and also times of departures from Florence.

Singapore
Level Contributor
601 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How To Get To The Mall

Hi!! Thanks everyone for the info. I'm now also exploring heading to Prada's Space outlet from Milan Centrale and then from there to The Mall before heading back to Milan Centrale....I read from somewhere that I can take train from Milan Centrale to the Space and then cab rides...Is it going to cost for the cab rides?

8. Re: How To Get To The Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014