We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

We are having a family wedding in florence this fall and I am in need of a location to host a small 2-3 hours reception for 25-30 people the evening before the wedding including food and beverage- not looking for a recpetion hall but perhaps a small bar of somesort. Again, any thoughts?

Thanks !

Florence
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

Take a look at the Torre di Bellosguardo and the Fattoria da Maiano.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

They look lovely, but I am looking for something in the city center. The wedding and reception the following day will be in Florence city center. I am looking for something casual for drinks and appetizers maybe a private room of a restaurant or hotel.

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

Baldovino's back room might offer a splendid possibility (via San Giuseppe 22/r). It's within spitting distance of Santa Croce.

We've also attended private events at Obika (via Tornabuoni 16) over the years. You might also want to consider the "back room" at il Santo Bevitore (via Santo Spirito 64/66/r).

La Mescita will also throw open its door for private soirees. It's on via degli Alfani 70/r.

Edited: 12:15 pm, May 17, 2013
4. Re: Looking for location to host a small reception in florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 19, 2014