We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florence to Venice by Rail

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Shields...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Florence to Venice by Rail

Can anyone advise why I am having difficulty trying to purchase rail tickets from Florence to Venice on Monday 10th June from the Trentitilia website. When I enter the date it comes up as N/A. I was under the impression that you could book on line 8 weeks before travel. I have already purchased tickets from Rome to Florence on Sat 8th June with no problems. Just wondering if anyone else out there is having the same problem.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,950 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Florence to Venice by Rail

There is a timetable change on 8 June, and times after that are not yet decided. Just keep checking the Trenitalia web site.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Florence to Venice by Rail

Thanks for your help and adivice I will keep checking every other day.

Fuquay-Varina...
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Florence to Venice by Rail

The tickets will be ready for purchase On April 22 for the summer schedule.

4. Re: Florence to Venice by Rail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 22, 2014