We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benini Palace Hotel

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
69 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Benini Palace Hotel

I originally booked 3 nights at the Borghese Palace hotel but then changed my mind as was worried it might be a bit tired . I have now booked a room at the Benini Palace but now fear I have made a mistake as it looks a but stuffy and old fashioned . Is anyone familiar with both establishment ?

Many thanks

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benini Palace Hotel

BeRnini, or Benini? If the former, we can vouch for the fact that those we know who have stayed there have had zero complaints (if it's the latter, we are clueless). And you cannot beat the location.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benini Palace Hotel

Avoid the Borghese Palace Hotel like the plague. My friends stayed there recently and down in the lobby they put on a concert by a cheesy Italian crooner, the type you get on cruiseships, who they could hear even inside their bathroom (!) until well after midnight. There was no escape from the tuneless screeching and the concert went on for 3 hours - despite the complaints of my friends (who are music lovers, by the way!).

Sarasota, Florida...
Level Contributor
795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benini Palace Hotel

I stayed at the Bernini years ago. Was fabulous, especially the breakfast room. I'm in Florence now, and it still looks great on the exterior & the lobby. It has the perfect location!

4. Re: Benini Palace Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 18, 2014