We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Flora apartment Duomo

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bunbury
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation Flora apartment Duomo

We are thinking of booking this apartment which is very near the Duomo for an 8 night stay in mid September. I am worried that it may be too noisy. Has anyone stayed in the apartment and if so can you tell us what it was like. Could anyone suggest a quieter option for two people with a/c, wifi and a washing machine.Thank you

Bay Area
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Flora apartment Duomo

My daughter and I just spent two weeks there and loved it. It's on the top floor, so do be ready for some stair climbing. As Florence goes it was pretty quiet. You'll get the occasional sirens like anywhere else, but my memories are mostly of church bells. The location is great, and it does have both A/C and one of those cute little washer/dryer machines.

September in Florence is awesome. Good choice. Be sure to walk around the corner to the Mercato Centrale for fruit, fresh pasta, etc.

Bunbury
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Flora apartment Duomo

Thank you. We have booked the apartment and your post has been very reassuring.

3. Re: Accommodation Flora apartment Duomo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 07, 2014