We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic River View Restaurant

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, England
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic River View Restaurant

Hello

Can anybody make any recommendations for a lovely romantic restaurant with wonderful views and top notch food?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Florence
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic River View Restaurant

Far and away the most elegant place for dinner with a view over the river is the roof-top restaurant at the Westin Excelsior. I haven't been there in some time so I can't testify about the quality of the food, but the venue is superb and the views are breath-taking.

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,510 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic River View Restaurant

And may I repeat my famous homily?

Every restaurant in Florence will be romantic if you bring the romance, and none if you do not.

United States
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic River View Restaurant

We enjoyed the Golden View Open Bar restaurant right on the river.

www.goldenviewopenbar.com/index.php…

TAB

4. Re: Romantic River View Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 11, 2014