We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance from Florence train station SMN to Campo Di Marte

States
Level Contributor
130 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
distance from Florence train station SMN to Campo Di Marte

hello

looking at train schedules to/from Firenze to Verona we are considering taking a taxi from our hotel location within historical Florence to the Firenze Campo Di Marte train station to catch a high speed train Frecciaregento to Verona & then on return taking a high speed train back from Verona to that same Campo Di Marte station in Florence - we would use a taxi each way back to our hotel in centro storico Florence. Please...can anyone tell me approx distance and approx cost for such a taxi journey??? We are thinking less hassle and quicker just to do the trip in this method.

Appreciate any help / ideas / info GRAZIE!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Verona
Verona
Province of Verona, Italy
Firenze Campo di Marte
Firenze Campo di Marte
2 Reviews
Florence, Italy
Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance from Florence train station SMN to Campo Di Marte

If you could be a little more specific than "historic Florence", it would help a lot!

I've walked from the Duomo to Campo di Marte; I think it took about half an hour.

2. Re: distance from Florence train station SMN to Campo Di Marte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 15, 2013