We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

Anyone stayed in Apartments Florence's Via Maggio 34 Apartment recently? I'm about to put down my deposit for a late Sept. stay. There were several positive reviews on their listing but all of them date back to 2010. I'm not sure if A/C will be necessary in late September, although the apartment is on the 2nd floor (3 up). I'm wondering if I can trust their listing. They say it's a quiet "interior" apartment. I found the apartment here on Trip Advisor. Does that mean there's any kind of guarantee of the rental agency's honesty?

sonoma county
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

FlipKey reviews are handled differently than hotel reviews on Trip Advisor. Owners pay to have their apartments listed and before a review is published the owner has to verify you stayed there. If you made complaints to the owner odds are he will claim you never stayed.

This agency also requires a deposit through Pay Pal, Just be aware that you have no protection on apartment rentals with Pay Pal. Their money back guarantee does not cover deposits or rentals.

You can read about my experience with apartmentsflorence.it at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187895-i68-k49116…

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

Hi, Don't know if you went ahead with your deposit placing for Apartments Florence but we (my wife and I) are currently staying in Maggio 34 and have found the entire experience 100% as per the promises on the website and more. The flat is in an excellent location and is very well designed and decorated. If you are still to be staying at this flat, reply to this post with any questions you may have.

Woodbridge, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

We just came back yesterday from spending 10 days in that apartment. The location is great! I can't say enough about the neighborhood. It is not too touristy, has lots of restaurants in Piazza Santo Spirito around the corner, and a great pizza place a few doors away. It is an easy walk to anywhere. The apartment is not quite as bright as the pictures on the website make it seem. It is also on their second floor (our third) and is 46 long steps up. It is small, but was perfect for my husband and me. I would rent it again. I can't say enough good things about the staff, the check-in, and the check-out. I miss it already. Please do rent it. You will love the area.

4. Re: Rental Agency - Apartments Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 04, 2014