We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Making

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wine Making

My friends and I will only be in Florence for a couple of days and we'd really like to attend a wine making class. Are there any in the city of Florence?

Asti, Italy
Level Contributor
919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Making

Hi Marion, I don't know about Tuscany, but I do know Piedmont and I am sure it will be the same there. You are not going to find anyone offering a wine making class outside a university or similar institute course, its not like cooking, where people offer course in "Italian" style cuisine. However around Tuscany you will find wine tours where winemakers will give you a talk on appreciation and the nuances of their wines, sort of like a mini-seminar, or a symposium to be more correct, maybe that's what you meant? I don't think you will find this in Florence, you would need to go outside to the vine growing areas, but maybe tour operators will pick you up in town. I would search the Tuscany forum looking for wine tours, or run a google search. Cheers.

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Making

Hi,

I do not think you can find that kind of class in Florence.Because your short stay it is quite difficult also in the countryside.

Marco

www.myowntuscany.com