We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuscan Trails is great

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
196 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tuscan Trails is great

We went on a 6 hour tour with Tuscan Trails and it was really great. Todd (originally from San Fran) now lives there and started a tour company. We visited a castle where they now make wine. the history was amazing. it was the place that centuries ago was owned by a family that conspired to kill the Medici brothers. We had an authentic Tuscan meal, and then visited another Vineyard in Chianti Country. Its 70 euro pp but was so well worth it. What a great day!

Palazzo Antinori
Castles, Historic Sites
Palazzo Corsini
Architectural Buildings, Castles, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Palazzo Capponi
Castles, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Palazzo Vecchio
Castles, Government Buildings, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Westfield, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tuscan Trails is great

Cathy: I agree with you! I did Tuscan Trails tour with Todd in early November with a group of exchange students from Oregon. We had a fantastic day and, as you mentioned, Todd was great! we too visited Castello del Trebbio (I was able to find some of their wines here in Jersey which was a good thing since I already drank the few bottles I brought back!)and Fratoria Selvapiana. I would also reccomend Tuscan Trails very highly to anyone who wants to spend a fun and informative day in Tuscany.

Cheers, Ed

Mentioned in this post
Castello del Trebbio
Castello del Trebbio
268 Reviews
Santa Brigida, Italy
Jersey
Jersey
Channel Islands, UK