We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nathalie's Associates

new york
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Nathalie's Associates

Hi all, the names of Nathalie's associates are Alessandro, Lorenzo, and Eugene. Has anyone used them for a tour? Thanks again. Singer

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nathalie's Associates

Eugene (I suppose it's the same since there shouldn't be many people in Florence with that name) has gotten good writeups here - look in past posts. If Alessandro is Alessandro Cammilli, then originally it was the opposite way - Nathalie was his associate - again, thousands of stellar writeups here. Lorenzo i can't remember having come across.

new york
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nathalie's Associates

Thanks for the information Anon. Also, do you think it's a good idea to have a guide for the Ufizzi and Accademia? My mother and i are going to be in Florence for 3 nights. We already have a tour of Tuscany for the second day. I've see that they have full day walking tours of Florence but it might be too much for my mother. Thanks so much. Singer

Level Contributor
21,537 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nathalie's Associates

Personally I prefer to enjoy museums on my own, with a book or if at all with the little audioguides you can find at museums' shops or some MP3 guide which you downloaded in advance. The Uffizi are also usually very crowded so you can't stand in front of a masterpiece and have it properly explained to you. But that's me.

Edited: 10:54 pm, February 20, 2010
4. Re: Nathalie's Associates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 20, 2010