We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agriturismo in Tuscay (Farmhouse holidays)

MALTA
1 post
Save Topic
Agriturismo in Tuscay (Farmhouse holidays)

We are visiting Tuscany end October and would love to stay in a farmhouse with a lovely view. Any suggestions for which area would be welcome. We are looking at a maximum of Euro 450.00 for a week. We will also be renting a car. Thanks

HAH
Paris, France
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Agriturismo in Tuscay (Farmhouse holidays)

Try Podere Campiglioni... It's quite close to the town of Montevarchi. Wesite is www.campiglioni.it They have one large building with 2 bedrooms... we stayed in this with our 2 kids. Another building has small apartments. Very clean. The owners don't speak any english but are very friendly and helpful. We had fresh eggs from the chickens on the farm and were able to buy some of their wine and olive oil.

Alexandria, VA USA
Level Contributor
588 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agriturismo in Tuscay (Farmhouse holidays)

I'll be staying here the first week in September on a biking trip. It looks wonderful. You may want to check it out.

Antica Fattoria La Parinna in the Maremma region. It is a 1200 acre working farm and vineyard. I'll post a review when I return.

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Agriturismo in Tuscay (Farmhouse holidays)

My daughter and I are staying at Barbialla Nuova http://www.barbiallanuova.it/default_en.htm

(agritourismo) for 10 days beginning on the 20th. From there, we plan to visit the coast, Cinque Terra, Pisa, Florence, Siena and hill towns on day trips in our rented car. I'm leaving Tuesday to meet my daughter in Berlin on Wednesday - then train-ing down to Pisa & Barbialla the 19th/20th. Barbialla was recommended here at the Forum; I have only emailed with the owners who do speak English.

I'll post a review when I return.

Jim

Michigan, USA