We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cibreo's Teatro del Sale

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cibreo's Teatro del Sale

My family & I will be in Florence this fall, late October/early November. We will be in the Santa Croce district, not far from Cibreo. Cibreo gets a lot of positive review here in Trip Advisor, but I'm curious about Cibreo's "Teatro del Sale". Not just a supper club with show, it's supposed to be a private club with breakfast, lunch & dinner available (for a price), as well as a lounge, good wines retail available, and a place to relax during the day.

Since we'll be in Florence for a week, I'm wondering if anyone has joined this "club" and shown up for the breakfast/lunch meals. Does it work? Is it available in winter as well as summer months? Are the meals satisfactory and consistently good? Thanks for any info....

Florence
Level Contributor
207 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cibreo's Teatro del Sale

teatro del sale is a nice idea ain a beautiful venue even if it's not my favourite place in florence. the mainly reason is the owner chef who is an extremely self centred person....

i prefer to go there at lunch time or at breakfast rather than at dinner time.

be careful because at night only 99 persons are allowed to get in. You pay something like 20 € and the meals are buffet. you need to find a place to sit (there is no set up on the table), you help yourself to the wien by the glass, bus your own plates bottle of water to the table and then at 9 you have to be in time to see what's going on on the stage.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cibreo's Teatro del Sale

Langeli: Thanks for the info. We'll try it out for lunch or breakfast and then decide whether or not to spend much time there. And Thanks for your info about local restaurants. Very helpful suggestions. Any favorite in/near Santa Croce area?